The Toronto Zoo now has giant pandas. Let’s celebrate with some yummy panda cupcakes!
Panda Cupcakes May 27, 2013
· One box of chocolate cake mix
· One box of vanilla cake mix
· White Frosting
· Black Frosting
· Oreo Cookies
· Mini Oreo Cookies
1. Prepare the cake mixes making big chocolate cupcakes, and smaller vanilla cupcakes.
2. Ice the vanilla cupcake with white frosting to make the head.
3. Using the white and black frosting, ice the eyes and nose for your panda.
4. Attach the vanilla cupcake head to the chocolate cupcake body with a toothpick.
5. For each panda, cut 2 Oreo cookies in half for hands and feet, and 1 mini Oreo cookie in half for the ears.
6. Attach the arms and ears with a dollop of frosting.
7. Set the feet at the base of the cupcake.
And voila, you’re panda cupcakes are complete!
By: Mitveer Gill